Highland Hospital is looking for a full-time receptionist to work the front desk and admissions unit.
Individual answers telephone calls from switchboard and receives visitors to the Hospital, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates switchboard, directs calls to appropriate people, pages if necessary, or takes messages.
- Greets and directs individuals entering the Hospital promptly, assuring that all visitors are registered in the Hospital Visitor’s Log.
- Maintains petty cash fund.
- Performs cash receipt batch write-up including G/L coding.
- Accepts payments on patient accounts and writes receipts.
- Assists with private pay statement mailings.
- Data entry as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Computer literate (working knowledge of DOS, Windows and other applications). Typing speed of 40 WPM
Highland Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.