Highland Hospital is proud to support the WV Counseling Association and their upcoming Fall Conference scheduled for November 10-12, 2016 at Glade Springs Resort.
The WV Counseling Association is committed to the promotion and growth of the counseling profession in the state of West Virginia.
WVCA serves its members in the following ways:
- Hosts an annual informative state conference
- Provides training through excellent programs and workshops
- Offers continuing education (CEUs)
- Advises political leaders of the needs of counselors
- Offers free legal advice from LegalCare America
- Provides opportunities to connect and network
- Provides leadership to promote the counseling profession
- Offers ethical updates
Highland Hospital will be one of the exhibitors at the conference this year.
If you would like for Highland Hospital to support your community event, contact Jim Strawn at 304-348-1417.