Responsible for providing accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. Financial analyst will research, collect, analyze, and monitor financial information and financial trends. In the course of working with company financial data, analyst will recommend actions, help the Highland companies make well informed decisions, write reports, and monitor financial movements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive):
- Identifies trends, advises company, and recommends actions regarding long term and strategic decisions.
- Develops financial models, conducts bench marking and process analysis.
- Conducts business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develops forecast models.
- Develops cost analyses for development of new business lines.
- Consolidates and analyzes financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Prepares journal entries, including bad debt calculations, for all companies’ closing process.
- Enters monthly Trial Balances and finalizes monthly Consolidated Trial Balance.
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial statement narratives.
- Assists in preparation of monthly bondholder presentation and quarterly bondholder reports.
- Calculates Key Performance Indicators for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field. Strong presentation, reporting, and communication skills. Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages preferred.
Highland Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.