Individual provides individual, group and family therapy for inpatient and outpatients. Provides information for treatment team and discharge planning purposes. Participates in family meetings to aide in the integration of information.
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy for adults, adolescents, and children.
- Provides crisis intervention to patients and families in acute distress.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary treatment planning conferences as needed.
- Maintains all clinical documentation in accordance with regulatory and accrediting standards.
- Provides patient and family education, as needed.
- Documents and reports all suspected incidents of abuse and/or neglect in compliance with current regulations.
- Develops and implements special patient groups or program modules.
- Completes psycho-social assessments as needed.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
Individual must have a master’s degree in social work, counseling, or psychology. At least two years of experience as individual group and family therapist with all age groups. Must be licensed in the State of West Virginia or currently working toward licensure.
Highland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.