Highland Health Center is a short-term residential outpatient treatment based program. We offer detoxification, substance abuse recovery and crisis service 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The of the service is to provide a safe, medically monitored environment in which a patient with both mental health and substance abuse diagnoses can be stabilized and observed while they safely detoxify.
Referrals are taken by phone or fax 24 hours a day.
All admissions are from a pre-screened adult (18 years or older) and must meet the following criteria:
- Present with acute psychiatric signs & symptoms or
- DSM V diagnosis of substance abuse and mental health impairment
- Be medically stable and willing to adhere to program protocol
Call 304-926-1669 for admission information.
Fax number is 304-941-1589.
Highland Health Center offers charity care funding to those who meet guidelines.
The average length of stay for the program is 7 days.
After conclusion of the program, referrals are made to outpatient and long-term programs as needed.
The professional and caring staff include:
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Physicians Assistants
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Professional Social Workers
- Registered Nurses
- Behavioral Health Technicians
Highland Health Center welcomes and serves patients equally, without regard to race, color or national origin.